Pharmacy Benefit ConsultingOur pharmacy staff has many years of experience
in managing and controlling rising pharmacy costs. Schedule a Consultation
Pharmacy Benefit Consulting
Our pharmacy staff has many years of experience in managing and controlling rising pharmacy costs.
Seneca Provides Pharmacy Benefits Expertise
Our staff will review your benefits programs to ensure they meet the requirements of your organization. Included in the review is the pharmacy benefit manager Contractual Arrangements, Utilization and Financial Data, Benefits Design, Implementation Processes and Clinical Programs. We will listen and act on your issues.
With your authorization, Seneca will obtain detailed claims data and use our proprietary systems to verify the contracted pricing, copays, edits, fees, and overall benefits design features in place. We will also review the service aspects of your pharmacy plan.
Seneca will present regular Pharmacy Data Reports for your review. With the use of our proprietary Predictive Modeling Tools, we will accurately forecast your pharmacy expenses for the upcoming months or year. We use models to show the financial effect of changes to your benefits design…
PBM RFP Submission and Selection
Seneca has created a unique study of the leading PBMs and can correctly place your program with the PBM best suited to your needs. We can help with the negotiation and selection of the PBM to ensure that your company has the best possible financial and service partner.
Seneca’s Enhanced Features:
- Pharmacy benefit designs support, backed by one of the most sophisticated predictive modeling systems available ensures clients will know what to expect in terms of trends and enable them to budget accordingly.
- Our operations and technical support is experienced in managing and administering online pharmacy plans.
- Full-Risk and Profit-Sharing programs are available for clients seeking fully insured options
- Specialty Pharmacy and Biotech programs
- PBM comparison studies provide clients with information on which PBM really has the lowest net cost.
- PBM Audits